Christopher Münch received his Bachelor and Master in Computer Science from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in 2014 and 2017 respectively. Since January 2018, he is a PhD student at the CDNC group of Prof. Mehdi Tahoori at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, with special interest in neuromorphic computing and emerging memory technologies.
1. R. Bishnoi, C. Münch, M.B. Tahoori, “Multi-Bit Non-Volatile Flip-Flop”, 2018, (EU Patent No: 18000262.8).
8. C. Münch, M. Tahoori, "Testing Resistive Memory Based Neuromorphic Architectures Using Reference Trimming", (DATE), 2021.
7. C Münch, N Sayed, R Bishnoi, M Tahoori, “A Novel Oscillation-based Reconfigurable In-Memory Computing Scheme with Error-Correction”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2020.
6. C. Münch and M. B. Tahoori, "Defect Characterization of Spintronic-based Neuromorphic Circuits," International Symposium on On-Line Testing and Robust System Design (IOLTS), 2020, Italy (Invited paper)
5. R. Bishnoi, L. Wu, M. Fieback, C. Münch, S. Mohanachandran Nair, M. Tahoori, Y. Wang, H. Li and S. Hamdioui, "Special Session - Emerging Memristor Based Memory and CIM Architecture: Test, Repair and Yield Analysis" in proceedings of VLSI Test Symposium (VTS), 2020, USA. (Invited Paper)
4. S. Mohanachandran Nair, C. Münch, and M. B. Tahoori, "Defect Characterization and Test Generation for Spintronic-based Compute-In-Memory", in Proceedings of the European Test Symposium (ETS), 2020, Estonia. (Best Paper Candidate)
3. C. Münch, R. Bishnoi, and M.B. Tahoori, "Tolerating Retention Failures in Neuromorphic Fabric based on Emerging Resistive Memories", Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2020, China (Invited paper)
2. C. Münch, R. Bishnoi, and M.B. Tahoori, "Reliable In-Memory Neuromorphic Computing using Spintronics", Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2019, Japan (Invited paper)
1. C. Münch, R. Bishnoi, and M.B. Tahoori, "Multi-Bit Non-Volatile Spintronic Flip-Flop", in proceedings of Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE), 2018, Germany. (Best Paper Candidate)