Xiaowei Feng was born in Shanghai, China in the year of 1990. He received from Tongji University, China, his Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering and Automation in the year of 2013. He then started his Master of Electrical Engineering at RWTH Aachen University and completed his degree in July 2016. For 2 years he did research on the area of noise modeling and analysis in the sensor applications. Since May 2017, he started working as a Scholarship Ph.D. student on the MERAGEM project (Modeling, Design, Realisation and Automatisation of Printed Electronics and its Materials), which is a collaboration between Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and University of Applied Sciences Offenburg. His research interest includes noise modeling and analog design in printed electronics.
9. X. Feng, A. Scholz, J. Aghassi-Hagmann, M. Tahoori, “ An Inkjet-printed Full-wave Rectifier for Low Voltage Operation using Electrolyte-gated Indium-Oxide Thin Film Transistors”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (TED), 2020.
8. V. Ulianova, F. Rasheed, S. Bolat, G. T. Sevilla, Y. Didenko, X. Feng, I. Shorubalko, D. Bachmann, D. Tatarchuk, M. B. Tahoori, J. Aghassi‐Hagmann, Y. E. Romanyuk "Fabrication, Characterization and Simulation of Sputtered Pt/In-Ga-Zn-O Schottky Diodes for Low-Frequency Half-Wave Rectifier Circuits", in IEEE Access, 2020.
7. GC Marques, AM Sukuramsyah, AA Rus, S Bolat, A Aribia, X Feng, S. Abhishek Singaraju, E. Ramon, Y. Romanyuk, M. Tahoori, J. Aghassi-Hagmann, "Fabrication and Modeling of pn-Diodes Based on Inkjet Printed Oxide Semiconductors", IEEE Electron Device Letters 41 (1), 187-190, 2020.
6. J. Jeong, G. C. Marques, X. Feng, D. Boll, S. A. Singaraju, J. Aghassi‐Hagmann, H. Horst, B. Breitung "Ink‐Jet Printable, Self‐Assembled, and Chemically Crosslinked Ion‐Gel as Electrolyte for Thin Film, Printable Transistors", in Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2019.
5. X. Feng, G. C. Marques, F. Rasheed, M. B. Tahoori, and J. Aghassi-Hagmann "Non-Quasi-Static Capacitance Modeling and Characterization for Printed Inorganic Electrolyte-gated Transistors in Logic Gates", in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (TED), 2019.
4. X. Feng, C. Punckt , G.C. Marques, M. Hefenbrock, M. B. Tahoori, and J. Aghassi-Hagmann "Impact of intrinsic capacitances on the dynamic performance of printed electrolyte-gated inorganic field effect transistors", in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (TED), 2019.
3. G.C. Marques, D.Weller, A. T. Erozan, X. Feng, M. Tahoori, and J. Aghassi-Hagmann, “Progress Report on ‘From printed electrolyte-gated metal-oxide devices to circuits'”, Advanced Materials, 2019.
2. X. Feng, G. C. Marques, F. Rasheed, M. B. Tahoori and J. Aghassi, "Analog Properties of Printed Electrolyte-Gated FETs based on Metal Oxide Semiconductors", in 59. MPC Workshop, IEEE German Section Solid-State Circuit Society, 2018 Germany. (Best Paper Award).
1. J. Wang, N.C.P. Cheng, X. Feng, and A. Monti, "Design of a generalized control algorithm for parallel inverters for smooth microgrid transition operation", in proceedings of the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,62 (8), 4900-4914, 2015 .
"Development and Validation of an In-ear Photoplethysmography Sensor System for Stress Detection"
"Development of a HV Lampe for the Time-resolved Immunofluorometric Assay"