Ahmet Turan Erozan received his BS degree in Electronics Engineering from Istanbul Technical University, Turkey in 2013 and his MS degree in 2015. He has 3.5 years industrial experience at various companies as a Digital Design Engineer. He is currently a Scholarship PHD student working on the MERAGEM project (Modeling, Design, Realisation and Automation of Printed Electronics and its Materials) at ITEC/CDNC group of Prof. Tahoori at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
6. G.C. Marques, D.Weller, A. T. Erozan, X. Feng, M. Tahoori, and J. Aghassi-Hagmann, “Progress Report on ‘From printed electrolyte-gated metal-oxide devices to circuits'”, Advanced Materials, 2019.
5. A. T. Erozan, R. Bishnoi, J. Aghassi-Hagmann and M.B. Tahoori, "Inkjet Printed True Random Number Generator based on Additive Resistor Tuning", in proceedings of Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE), 2019, Italy.
4. A. T. Erozan, G.C. Marques, M.S. Golanbari, R. Bishnoi, S. Dehm, J. Aghassi-Hagmann, M. B. Tahoori, "Inkjet Printed EGFET-based Physical Unclonable Function - Design, Evaluation, and Fabrication", in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), 2018
3. A. T. Erozan, M. S. Golanbari, R. Bishnoi, J. Aghassi-Hagmann, and M. B. Tahoori, "Design and Evaluation of Physical Unclonable Function for Inorganic Printed Electronics", in proceedings of the International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), 2018, USA.
2. A. T. Erozan and B. Tavli, "High performance adjacent error detection for nanometer devices," in Electronics Letters, vol. 52, no. 21, pp. 1788-1789, 10 13 2016.
1. A. T. Erozan and E. Cavus, "An EG-LDPC Based 2-Dimensional Error Correcting Code for Mitigating MBUs of SRAM Memories," In Proceedings of the FPGAworld Conference, (FPGAworld), 2015, Sweden.