The research at CDNC is supported by various national and international research funding agencies, including German Research Foundation (DFG), European Commission, Helmholtz association, Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC), and Baden-Wuerttmberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art (MWK).
For a list of our active sponsored research projects click here.
For a list of completed research projects click here.
The overall research activity at CDNC focuses on design and evaluation of robust systems using various nanotechnologies.
Our research projects are structured, in the following themes:
- Emerging Spintronic non-volatile memory technologies
- Design and evaluation of various flavors of spintronic memories, from device to system architecture
- Low power and high performance sprintronic memory design
- Test, reliability, and security aspec
- Dependable Computing at nano scale
- Defect and fault tolerant computing
- Soft error reliability modeling and mitigation
- Testing aspects of computer systems, test generation algorithms and design for testability
- Reconfigurable computing
- Variation and noise modeling and mitigation in EDA flow
- Three-dimensional integration (3D-ICs)
- Near-Threshold Computing
- Printed Electronics
- Design, fabrication, and modeling of printed electronics and printed systems using inorganic and hybrid printing technologies
- Process Design Kit (PDK) for printed electronics
- Modeling and analysis of active and passive components
- Design Automation for printed electronics
- Reliability issues in printed electronics