Jonas Krautter received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Computer Science from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in 2015 and 2018 respectively. He is now a PhD student at the CDNC group of Prof. Mehdi B. Tahoori at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology since April 2018, working on hardware security.
5. J. Krautter, D. R. E. Gnad, F. Schellenberg, A. Moradi, and M. B. Tahoori, "Active Fences against Voltage-based Side Channels in Multi-Tenant FPGAs", in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), 2019, USA.
4. J. Krautter, D. R. E. Gnad, M. B. Tahoori, "Mitigating Electrical-Level Attacks towards Secure Multi-Tenant FPGAs in the Cloud", in ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (TRETS), 2019.
3. D. R. E. Gnad, J. Krautter, M. B. Tahoori, "Leaky Noise: New Side-Channel Attack Vectors in Mixed-Signal IoT Devices", in IACR Transactions on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (TCHES), 2019.
2. D. R. E. Gnad, S. Rapp, J. Krautter, M. B. Tahoori, "Checking for Electrical Level Security Threats in Bitstreams for Multi-Tenant FPGAs", International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology (FPT), 2018, Japan.
1. J. Krautter, D. R. E. Gnad, M. B. Tahoori, "FPGAhammer: Remote Voltage Fault Attacks on Shared FPGAs, suitable for DFA on AES", in IACR Transactions on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (TCHES), 2018. (CSAW'18 Finalist)
Media / Talks / Demos
J. Krautter, D. R. E. Gnad, F. Schellenberg, A. Moradi, M. B. Tahoori, "Software-based Fault and Power Side-Channel Attacks inside Multi-Tenant FPGAs", Demo Session, IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), 2019, USA. (BEST Hardware Demo Award, Third Place)