Arunkumar Vijayan was born in Pandalam, India in the year 1988. He completed his Bachelors degree from Cochin University of Science and Technology, India in 2009. After that he joined Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India for his Masters in Microelectronics and VLSI. There he worked in a class 1000 clean room fabrication lab for three years conducting his research on Gallium Nitride devices. In 2013, he joined LSI Corporation, Pune, India and had been there for one year working as a FPGA prototyping Engineer in Flash Components Division. In
September 2014, he started working as a PhD student in the CDNC group of Prof. Mehdi Tahoori at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. His current research is focused aging aware resilient system design.
7. A. Vijayan, S. Kiamehr, M. Ebrahimi, K. Chakrabarty, and M.B. Tahoori, "Online Soft-Error Vulnerability Estimation for Memory Arrays and Logic Cores", in IEEE Transcactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), 2017.
6. A. Vijayan, A. Koneru, S. Kiamehr, K. Chakrabarty, and M.B. Tahoori, "Fine-Grained Aging-Induced Delay Prediction Based on the Monitoring of Run-Time Stress", in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), 2017.
5. A. Vijayan, S. Kiamehr, F. Oboril, K. Chakrabarty, and M.B. Tahoori, "Workload-aware Static Aging Monitoring of Timing Critical Flip-flops", in Proceedings of the Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASPDAC), 2017, Japan. (Best Paper Candidate)
4. A. Vijayan, A. Koneru, M. Ebrahimi, K. Chakrabarty, and M.B. Tahoori, "Online Soft-Error Vulnerability Estimation for Memory Arrays", in proceedings of 34st VLSI Test Symposium (VTS), 2016, USA.
3. A. Koneru, A. Vijayan, K. Chakrabarty, M.B. Tahoori, "Fine-Grained Aging Prediction Based on the Monitoring of Run-Time Stress Using DfT Infrastructure", in proceedings of IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), 2015, USA (Invited paper).
2. M.B. Tahoori, A. Chatterjee, K. Chakrabarty, A. Koneru, A. Vijayan and D. Banerjee, "Self-awareness and self-learning for resiliency in real-time systems", in proceedings of IEEE International Online Test Symposium (IOLTS), 2015, Greece.
1. F. Firouzi, F. Ye, A. Vijayan, A. Koneru, K. Chakrabarty, M.B. Tahoori, "Re-using BIST for Circuit Aging Monitoring", in proceedings of European Test Symposium (ETS), 2015, Romania.
"Simulation and Fabrication of Gallium Nitride Light Emitting Diodes."
IIT Bombay, India, 2013
"Design of an embedded http web server on an ATMEGA88 microcontroller"
CUSAT, Kerala, India, 2009