FinFET transistor is a promising structure which is replacing the conventional MOSFET transis- tors. This type of transistors is already used in processors made by Intel and Samsung. Therefore, in this work, we try to analyze the FinFET based logic cells such as Inverter, NAND and NOR gates. The purpose is to investigate the effect of different parameters such as temperature, supply voltage and threshold voltage value on the properties (delay/power) of the gates.
What you learn
- You become familiar with FinFET transistors.
- You have the opportunity to learn useful simulation tools: e.g. HSPICE.
- You have the opportunity to become familiar with TCL scripting language to make the simulations automated.
- Skills of depicting plots (MATLAB or GNUPLOT or ...)
- Please prepare your curriculum vitae and list of the learned courses before.